GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: SQL Developer
- Work within the GET Development Team as an Oracle – PL/SQL developer or Microsoft T-SQL developer
- Implement new business features based on requirement specification / technical design
- Fix bugs in existing applications reported by clients or internal testers
- Refactor existing code
- Execute development tests, create unit tests
- Participate in creating internal business specifications, creating technical design for business features, breaking down features to technical tasks, workload estimation
- Cooperate with colleagues in the development team / entire company
- Minimum three years of experience in SQL development
- Strong working knowledge of the Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server tools
- Advanced level skills in executing and writing SQL scripts and queries
- Experience with Unit testing, scripting
- Strong RDBMS knowledge
- Good and fast problem solving skills
- Demanding, accurate work
- Independent in daily task tracking and execution
- Independent in communication with the stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to cooperate with foreign clients in English
- Experience in version control systems
- Possess strong verbal and written skills
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Development practice in continuous integration environment
- Code optimization knowledge
- Logistic business experience
- Proficient in a source control systems
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.