Our customer is one of the most well-known brands in the Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with EU-based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in the EU region.
- “Local” Deployments;
- Production Deployments;
- Help set-up and manage the administration of key cloud technology systems;
- Implementation of automated tests.
- Experience in building CI/CD processes (Git, Bamboo, Jenkins);
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code using Terraform;
- Good AWS knowledge (S3, Lambda, CDN, ELB, ALB);
- Strong experience with Kubernetes, Docker;
- Self-learning capabilities;
- Good communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
Nice to have:
- AEM (Experience Manage, Dispatcher, Publisher).
- Higher Education: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject – is a big plus.