This role of the SysOps Engineer is to help our production team deploy, scale, monitor and troubleshoot the infrastructure of our messaging platform.
We expect the candidate to be highly proficient in Linux, lazy for doing things manually, creative and enthusiastic when it comes to automating things. We expect high-level documentation skills and the ability to closely collaborate with different stakeholders – developers, system and DB admins, QA teams and tech support. Given that our messaging platform is available both as a cloud and on-premise solution (delivered to users as Kubernetes cluster via automation tools, such as Ansible), we will consider experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and Infrastructure as Code provisioning tools a big plus.
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience with Bash scripting
- GIT and release management experience
- Experience implementing and operating monitoring/alerting solutions
- Excellent English skills – both written and verbal
- 3+ years of professional experience
Considered a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experienced with Infrastructure as Code provisioning tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar
- Experience with CI/CD/QA automation using Jenkins, Drone, Travis or similar
- Experience with HA Proxy, REST, microservices orchestration
- Experience with Vagrant or similar virtualization tools
- Knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Couchbase or similar SQL/no-SQL databases
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- University degree in Computer Sciences or software engineering related field
WHAT WE DO
HORISEN is an international software company active in the fields of mobile telecommunications and digital marketing.
With our comprehensive cloud software solutions, we’ve become a competent and innovative partner to many mobile phone companies and marketing experts worldwide. Ever since 2001, we have been continuously recognized as market leaders in our business vertical.
As telecom and marketing experts, we specialize in enabling direct communication between brands and their clients via all kinds of mobile messages, e.g. SMS, Messenger, etc. Our software enables our customers to efficiently and reliably send billions of messages to mobile recipients worldwide. We enable communication that is targeted, secure and fast.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH US
Very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
Fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
Motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
Professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
A modern and beautiful working environment in Nis, Paracin, Pirot
Performance-related pay and good development opportunities
New challenges for personal and career development
We develop, market and sell our own products, which means that we are making our own decisions.
This allows us to give our people freedom – freedom to innovate, creatively solve problems and implement bold resolutions. And we truly value our people – their ideas, commitment and needs.
Together, we built an environment that is innovative, collaborative, flexible and supportive of work-life balance – an environment that encourages people to stay with us for years!
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations
HORISEN SOLUTIONS · Kralja Petra Prvog 50, Paraćin, Srbija · Tel +381 35 573 404 · www.horisen.rs