At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do…
As a System Admin, you’ll support incoming customer requests and issues in a timely, professional manner. System Admins are responsible for solving complex problems by communicating across departments and documenting solutions for future use. Working as a critical member of our customer's team, they sleep more soundly knowing their sites are in good hands.
Your experience should include…
- 3+ years of customer service/support experience
- Proven professional web hosting experience
- Knowledge of networks and cloud computing
- Knowledge of LAMP/LEMP
- Firm understanding of WWW (domains, DNS, servers, web caching, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Passion for research and continued development
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
- Ability to deliver exceptional results and communicate results to customers
- Dedicated communication to clients and team members
- Self-motivated and disciplined; growth mindset
- Adhering to the golden rule for clients and team
- Good English skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; team collaboration skills
You might also have…
- WordPress hosting experience
- WordPress core, themes, and/or plugin experience
- HTML, CSS, and PHP/MySQL debugging experience
- Familiarity with JSON, YML, and/or Linux command line
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.