Our community in Novi Sad is on the lookout for a great System Administrator.
Symphony is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with engineering hubs in Novi Sad, Belgrade, Niš, Sarajevo, Skopje, and consulting offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Denver, and London. We’re working with 4 out of Fortune’s 10 most admired brands of 2020 as well as some of the most ambitious and creative founders in the world. We have collaborated with clients who were educated at MIT, Stanford, and Harvard and trained at Facebook and Amazon.
Symphony is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator. We like to tackle challenging projects in fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality.
– Monitoring and maintenance of computer systems, networks, hardware, and applications: system and network troubleshooting, diagnosing, and troubleshooting hardware or software and applications used by employees;
– Supporting local staff with system equipment: configuring/reinstalling/pre-setting laptops to be in line with compliance and security standards (new and existing laptops), setting up and maintaining equipment in meeting rooms,
configuring equipment for events (local sound/web streaming, etc.), supporting local staff (new systems, applications, printers, networks, cables, etc.);
– Manage supplies and administration for workplace assets: desks/computers/monitors,
test devices (mobile phones, tablets, etc.);
– Local network administrations: work with external agencies on security check and camera systems,
work with external agencies on Wi-Fi and network administration;
– Creating/deleting accounts and profiles for employees and solving problems related to account access and other technical resources during the onboarding/offboarding period;
– Managing software licenses;
– Other relevant tasks to the position domain.
– Bachelor's degree in Computer or Technical Science is a big plus;
– Familiarity with virtualization, hosting, virtual machines, and Dockers will be considered a great advantage;
– Desire in further career development towards DevOps role and willingness to learn;
– Analytical mindset and problem-solving ability;
– Advanced level of English language, both written and verbal.
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s give it a try!
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we have impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.