As an industry game changer, IGT is the world’s leading gaming technology company focused on design and development of cutting edge, casino-style entertainment. IGT leverages its vast content library and pushes the boundaries of global game development to deliver the next generation of great gaming experiences to players around the world. So, if you’re a game changer with a vision and want to be a part of a great team, we want to talk to you!
IGT is seeking a talented System Engineer / DevOps to join our team and contribute overall delivery process. Based in our Belgrade office, you will collaborate with teams across the world.
What you’ll do:
- Work on automation tasks, developing new and maintaining/improving existing tools
- Configure, deploy and maintain development, stage and production environments
- Setup monitoring tools for our production environments
- Work closely with other teams on solving problems
- Stay up to date with current DevOps tools and practices
- Experience using scripting language (Bash, Python, PowerShell…)
- Experience with configuration/provisioning tools (Ansible)
- Experience with source control management (Git, TFVC…)
- Linux and/or Windows servers administration
- Good communications skills and solid English
- Technical education background or equivalent working experience
Nice to have experience with any of the following:
- CI/CD concepts and tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Gitlab…)
- Monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, InfluxDB…)
- Containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes…)
- Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL…)
- Centralized logging solutions such as ELK stack
You will work in the team of 3-4 people, consisting of experienced senior engineers and talented intermediate/juniors. You will also cooperate daily with the other teams from Belgrade office and colleagues from around the globe.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to learn and further improve your skills
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable environment
- Private health insurance
- Well-connected location of our Belgrade office
Our Recruitment Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within 2 weeks of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally, and technically.
The stages include:
– CV review
– Phone Screen
– Technical interview for shortlisted candidates
How long will the process take? Depends on number of applicants, usually 2 weeks for interview stage but we are available for additional questions or update on selection stage at any moment during process.