System Test Internship (m/f)
Function: System | Location: Novi Sad R&D
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
An Internship gives you the opportunity to gain experience that extends beyond the realms of theory.
During the internship you can expect to:
- Get involved with innovative products such as Radars, Cameras, Instrument clusers, Telematic units, Body control units
- Responsible for creating test specification for functionalities of low to medium complexity
- Responsible for performing tests and ensuring traceability according to the given requirements
- Collaborates with the project team in order to complete her/his job efficiently
- Responsible for delivering test results according to the defined test process
- Responsible for using the test environment and provide feedback
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with us products, tools, processes, and organization.
The Internship Program is designed to last from 3 up to 6 months.
- Recent graduate or currently enrolled in final year of Bachelor's or Master's degree program in: Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electronics, Automatics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering
- Medium electronics knowledge
- Practical experience in using test tools (Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies)
- Basic to medium programming skills
- Medium to advanced English
- Passionate interest in technology
WHAT WE OFFER
- Paid Internship
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive training on the job
- Career roadmap in Continental
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.