Assisted driving and automated driving are both the present and the future of the automotive industry. Many modern vehicles include a certain degree of driving assistance, such as traffic sign detection, road condition detection, detection of driver tiredness etc.
The next big thing is the “auto-pilot” function or a completely autonomous car that can go from point A to point B without human interaction. But it needs your help to get there!
Some of the things you will be working on:
- Development of one of the most advanced vision software stacks available today on the market, for some of the most renowned car manufacturers in the world
- Participating in object detection development using machine learning
- Code analysis from functional safety perspective
- Full stack product development using “V” model
- Work in a cross-functional team, using Agile methodology
What you bring to the table:
- Academic education in computer technology (finished or ongoing BSc / MSc studies)
- Good knowledge and experience with C, C++, and Python
- Good problem-solving, debugging, and analytical skills
- Positive energy, motivation to learn and ability to work as part of a team
- High level of work autonomy and sense of responsibility
- A desire for improvement of current skillset in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What would be great, but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of safety standards like ISO26262
- Experience with coding standards like AUTOSAR, MISRA C/C++, etc.
- Machine learning experience
- Experience in developing software for safety-critical applications
- Experience with some of these tools – Git, Gerrit and Jira
- Experience in an agile way of working (Scrum)
- Defining, documenting, and maintaining requirements using dedicated tools
If you do not have these skills, you will have an opportunity to master them.
We thank every candidate who applies for this position. Though we would like to get to meet as many candidates as possible, not all the candidates will start our selection process. In case we do not contact you, we encourage you to follow our Careers page and stay in touch for future openings.