At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, UK, Serbia and Turkey, with roughly 400 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
You will be joining a team of security engineers, architects and penetration testers. The successful candidate will have a mix of skills including a strong technical aptitude, managing teams, work ethic, and ability to work well in a cross functional team. Our security organization also includes experts in risk, compliance, and privacy, providing you learning exposure in these areas, and your assistance will be needed from this team periodically.
We value our team more than anything else. We like to learn from each other and share knowledge. Our team is built upon a culture of initiative and openness, where we embrace open discussion about potential technical solutions and genuine curiosity. We value expertise, integrity, accountability, and patience.
Seven Bridges is a remote friendly company with the offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for leading a security engineering team within the Security and Compliance Division, providing domain and technical expertise as well as ensuring smooth team operations and effective collaboration with other departments.
- Plan and prioritize team activities, taking care of best use of resources and people.
- Responsible for working with security engineers on individual goals and objectives.
- Works directly with the Director of Information Security and Architecture regarding security related topics and issues.
- Communicates with key stakeholders from engineering and business in executing directions and priorities.
- Planning – ensure the execution of current and future security engineering team projects and oversee day-to-day operation of a security engineering team.
- Coordinate and support peer Team Leads, within Information Security and Compliance in setting tasks and deadlines.
- Lead security architecture reviews for product security.
- Providing valuable and professional feedback for team members and mentor them as they develop new skills.
- Keep up to date with latest security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Develop security controls and processes.
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a staff or manager level role.
- Have a strong understanding of security principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Organized, detail-oriented, trustworthy, willing to speak up, proactive, persuasive.
- Have a strong knowledge of vulnerability management, container security, DLP and HIDS/HIPS/SIEM tools.
- Have strong knowledge of cloud technologies, operating systems, computer networks.
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language and orchestration technology (Bash, Python, PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
It would be great if you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- CEH, CISSP, Security+, GSEC, CCSP, or other security certifications.
- Malware Analysis & Forensics.
- Incident management.
- Strong knowledge about threat intelligence and indicators of compromise (IOC’s).
- Knowledge of testing and exploitability of web application vulnerabilities – e.g. SQL injection, CSFR, etc (OWASP Top 10).
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.