QA Cube develops two products. QACube, a software quality platform for DevOps that is transforming the unmanageable Big Data of QA into predictive visual analytics in one click. From an unlimited number of data sources to powerful graphics in seconds, users can instantly see their software quality and make the right decisions, which enables them to have faster time-to-market with less risk.
iTest is a new QA Cube product, which reduces testing efforts by using modern test practices combined with state-of-the-art artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms while maintaining the highest possible level of quality. It makes testing efficient and allows cost savings of 40% and more while speeding up the delivery of the high-quality software.
Join our rapidly expanding team and develop customer-facing solutions across the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC). If you love developing new things, finding potential issues, and want to work with a great team, then let’s connect. Join our QACube Team!
- Provide technical documentation for the product – a leading QA visual analytics and reporting platform for DevOps: research, create, edit and maintain technical documentation
- Produce factual information about the product in a variety of formats, from instruction manuals to help desk material, frequently asked questions (FAQs), how-to's, fact sheets, technical specifications, and reference manuals; describe complex processes such as installation, setup and functions in clear English for consumers of the product
- Cooperate closely with a wide variety of colleagues from developers to engineers, in Serbia and Switzerland, to be sure they have a good understanding of the product
- Several years of experience as a technical documentation writer, working on products or applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor's degree preferred in relevant field (IT or English)
- Technical background or experience in working with technology companies
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across product development lifecycles
- Experience in certain computer languages and ability to use a variety of word-processing and layout programs for both print and online documents
- High degree of professionalism, adherence to high quality standards, and attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Experience in working with Agile Development methodologies, Scrum in particular
What We Offer
- Great Product Development Team
- Projects for leading enterprises and Financial Services customers
- Working with the latest tools and technology
- High IT infrastructure standards
- Low stress and friendly working environment
- Knowledge sharing
- Great management – ready to listen and provide support
- Personal and professional development
- Innovative culture
- A flexible and open working atmosphere
- Possibility to work from home or a remote destination upon agreement with your Line manager and your team
- Recognition, opportunity for advancement and long-term service award
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits: e.g. private health insurance, accident insurance 24/7
- 30 days of sick leave without pay reduction with 3 days without doctor's notice
- Extra vacation days plus company days between New Year and Christmas
We look forward to receiving your electronic application (CV, reference letters, etc.). For more information, please visit www.qacube.com.