Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Technical Project Lead
ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way. We are currently expanding our R&D teams in Serbia and looking for a new colleagues who will join our team at our new location Novi Sad.
- Leading of project teams within the Software Development for Electric Drives and Power Electronics
- Planning and coordination of software changes for project specific and cross project software releases
- Alignment of software changes with the technical experts within the software development
- Supporting customer projects in the evaluation of specifications, planning of releases, and delivery of software releases
- Support of commissioning, application, testing and customer support for ZF internal and external customers
- Close cooperation and steady alignment with the parallel development team in Germany
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, or similar fields
- Experience in Automotive Software Development and Software Project Management desired
- A high degree of self-organization, structured working methods, quick grasp of complex contexts, as well as a high degree of analysis and problem-solving competence
- Min. 3 – 5 years of project leadership experience
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
Be part of our ZF team and apply now!