Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 111,000 employees and annual revenue of c. € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
Technical Support Engineer
- Support corporate back office infrastructure in order to provide ICT infrastructure services at high level
- Maintenance of company ICT systems
- Provision of stable, continuous and secure ICT infrastructure services
- Configuration and administration of company’s ICT systems according to corporate standards
- Second level support to colleagues regarding usage of ICT technologies, services and tools
- Taking part in design and implementation of corporate disaster recovery strategy including backup and restore of IT systems, business continuity ensurance
- Malfunction, error and bug diagnostic and fixing in corporate ICT systems
- Application of all needed measures concerning quality standards and environmental health and safety
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- High level for Windows server and client knowledge
- Mid to high level of VMware vsphere
- Mid to high level of Networking (LAN (cisco, Scalance), WAN)
- Mid knowledge of Storage (NetApp)
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Adaptable through balancing various priorities and be flexible to perform different tasks as required by the nature of business change
- English – high level
What We Offer?
- Work for a leading global IT system integrator
- Advanced training and professional development
- Continuous education and certification
- Flexible working hours
- Rewarding system for innovation and proactivity
- Variety of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private health insurance, etc.)
- Co-workers whose expertise you can count on
- Limited term contract
If you're interested in this position, do not wait! Send us your resume and join The Firm of Future!