Technical Trainer (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for establishing, developing and implementing training concepts within the company
- As a member of our inhouse training unit NETCADEMY, you hold technical training sessions and workshops online and on-site (classroom trainings, trainings on the job, train the trainer etc.)
- You didactically prepare training material and support new colleagues in the Onboarding process
- You organize technical in-house training and activities such as Speaker's Corners, etc.
- You constantly determine training needs and adapt the training offers accordingly
- You identify technical and methodical training innovations
- You maintain our knowledge base and keep our learn management system up-to-date
- You build and manage a pool of topics for scientific papers
- You have a university degree in IT, Computer Science or similar
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in object-oriented software development, ideally with focus on backend for web applications
- You have excellent skills in Java, Spring and RDBMS, preferably also skills in Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud technologies (Azure, GCP)
- Desirably you are experienced in planning and conducting technical trainings and have know-how in didactics/ education
- One of your core strengths is teaching complex, technical contents in an outstanding way
- You are a communicative, outgoing person with strong presentation skills
- Your English is business fluent (level C1-C2), your German skills are a benefit, but not mandatory
Benefit from a wide range of training or foster your talent in our in house NETCADEMY.
Prove your team spirit at weekly social events & celebrate milestones together with your colleagues. It’s on us!
Early bird or night owl? Thanks to our flexible working models you start your work day when and where it fits you best.
Take on your social responsibility with us and join various projects such as our NETCONOMY Charity Run.
Whether in the chillout lounge at the pool table or in our modern furnished workspaces our stunning offices keep you motivated.
Best tech equipment, a mobility subsidy, discounts at our partner companies and all the other standard stuff you would expect.