Technology Analyst is responsible for 1st level support for IT products and services. Also, role holder is responsible for providing support to internal staff. The working hours are 11:00 to 19:00. Occasional weekend work would be expected.
- Support for IT products and services; including but not limited to answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching and instructing co-workers regarding software or hardware, troubleshooting printer and other minor issues;
- Resolve technical issues and escalate complex issues to the appropriate support group for effective resolution;
- Provide excellent Customer Service by effectively communicating with user throughout resolution process;
- Maintains associated records of user issues and problem resolution as per company policy and procedures;
- Works on Helpdesk, Information Technology systems and other administrative related projects as assigned;
- Setting up desktops, installing applications;
- User management;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience:
- Solid working knowledge of computer hardware;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to occasionally work evenings or weekends;
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office required;
- A+, MCP, MCSA and/or MCSE certifications is a plus;
- Knowledge of Windows Servers is a plus;
- Knowledge of Active Directory is essential.