Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
In this role you will be responsible for implementation process at our clients (mostly banks), as a part of our remote projects. Occasional on-site support may be requested. The solution offers features and functionalities in a financial risk domain. You will execute project activities related to functional requirements, configuration, testing, training, and support.
What you will be doing
- Implementing of risk management concepts in the company's own system solution
- Analyzing and conceptualizing relevant business information to support the customer's risk management in the best possible way
- Provision of technical and professional support, solving problems of the customers, and providing customer trainings
- Continuous learning about risk management approaches considering regulatory requirements with a focus on asset and liability management, liquidity risk management and market risk management
What you bring:
- Previous experience of 3+ years in a similar role (banks, consulting, Fintech)
- In-depth knowledge of risk management and EU regulatory requirements, especially related to asset and liability management, liquidity risk management and market risk management
- Previous experience working in larger, multinational company
- Experience working with clients
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
Added bonus if you have:
- Previous background in banking industry will be considered as a big plus.
- Previous experience as a professional services consultant
- Experience with SQL Server and relational databases
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodology
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset