LVH is a leader in the ultra-luxury home sharing catering to world-traveling high net worth individuals, their family, and business associates through a network of thousands of full service homes in over 100 international destinations.
Under the direct supervision of the CEO, LVH Global is seeking a Technology Product Manager that will be responsible for the implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of IT systems and programs.
- Daily maintenance, updating and monitoring of system administration including website
- Integration of across channel systems
- Scripting skills is preferred
- Oversee the maintenance, backing up, and securing of databases, ands retrieving files when needed
- Competitive base salary & bonus plan commensurate with experience
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- 3+ years of IT experience in the hospitality industry or multinational brands
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Strong understanding of information technology systems, process and best practices
- Ability to manage and resource multiple systems and programs at the same time
- Ability to support the team with IT concerns on a daily basis
- Ability to coordinate at multiple levels and provide great customer service
- Taking ownership of all IT related issues
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, multi-tasking & time management
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Focuses and guides self and team members in accomplishing work objectives.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
- Actively appreciates the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively
- Sets high standards of performance for self assuming responsibility and accountability