- Developing automated UI and API tests for mobile (Android, iOS) and Web applications.
- Executing automated test cases, analyzing and reporting results, acting accordingly.
- Maintaining test automation framework configuration and tools.
- Defining automation test cases for new functionalities and changes in existing ones.
- Working closely with the development teams in an agile environment.
- University degree (or final year) in Informatics/Engineering or related field.
- Previous experience in test automation projects, frameworks and tools is an advantage.
- Good understanding of web services (REST) and relational databases (SQL).
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of banking or previous testing experience in the financial sector is a plus.
- Critical thinker and team player, with attention to detail and enthusiasm for learning.
- Teamwork in positive atmosphere with both young and experienced professionals.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education.
- Working within big international company.
- Private pension and medical insurance.
- Modern and cozy offices.
- Work – life balanced schedule.
If you are interested in constant developing yourself while working on cutting edge technologies for one of the most recommended bank, please apply electronically.
*Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.