Who are we?
Do you want to be part of metaverse evolution? Metameet.me is excited to be expanding the team! Based on metameet technology for connecting people in immersive 3D spaces, we are expanding our team to take ourmetaverse to new heights.
Metameet the creator of pax.world – the first decentralized and open metaverse for grown-ups, where people can create worlds, explore and trade NFTs, meet, work and learn. No downloads, no limits!
We are a multicultural, diverse team of professional developers, artists, and project managers ready to assist you in bringing out the best from your ideas. Join metameet in creating new and immersive worlds and events backed by our decentralized utility token with the vision of connecting everyone.
If you are passionate about building the future of the internet, you are a self-organized, proactive person and you are a good fit for this job, send us your resume.
What will you be doing?
- Use Unity3D to bring the ultimate experience to the players
- Take prototypes to production in a rapid agile environment
- Take ownership of entire features and components of the pax.world lifecycle and lead the product design and code elements
- Plan, design and implement high-quality features
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
- Mentor other developers in the team and help maintain code, product, and process quality
- Collaborate with different teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs
- Independent contribution to the team goals
- Work/learn/collaborate with team members from across the world
What required skills are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience working with Unity
- Open-minded and able to easily communicate with the rest of the team
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns
- Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of Unity and desire to become proficient in it
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English written and oral. All other languages are a plus
What is a plus?
- Understanding of MVC pattern
- Knowledge of WebGL platform
- Managing asset bundles for various platforms
- Memory management (in Unity and browsers)
- Using Unity Profiler
- Code and assets optimization (for all the platforms)
- Basic knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Experience with version control software
- A passion for creating high-quality and high-production-value games and gaming experiences
What do we offer?
- Open-minded and dynamic start-up culture where we inspire people by trusting them and giving them freedom for independent decision-making
- We seek to preserve our culture — because it is amazing! But on the other hand, we always seek to improve it as well. Every person who joins us helps to shape and evolve the culture further
- Be part of an inclusive, growing team of experts in a fast-growing company where together we will build and upgrade the creative, striking and hitherto unseen metaverse
- An open environment where ideas from any level are viewed with the same importance
- Be part of the core development team of a decentralized community
- Strong financial incentivization via team token
- Flexible hours and ability to work 100% remotely
- Flexible vacation policy
Submit your Resume in English. Looking forward to meeting you!