Keywords Studios is a leading games development company. We work closely with our partners to deliver high-quality titles for world-class publishers.
Do you have a passion for playing games? Would you like to develop great game products that are sold around the world? Than you should join our team!
We are looking for an experienced and passioned UX designer who will reinforce the team of one of our AAA projects.
- Gather requirements (e-mail, meetings, calls);
- Design research: analysis, design audit, etс.;
- User flow development;
- Information architecture;
- Prototyping: low/high fidelity prototypes;
- Work closely with UI designers/artists and UI engineers to balance usability and functionality with visual appeal;
- Collaborate with other teams (game design, QA, etc.);
- Follow-up on final implementation of features to ensure proper execution of the UX and UI design;
- Solid understanding of UX and service design, information architecture and research techniques:
- Be able to analyze current product to compliant existing visual and interaction consistency;
- Understanding of mobile application user patterns, common flows;
- At least 2 years of experience in UX or related experience:
- Experience in game UX development is a plus, especially for mobile;
- Knowledge of cognitive science or psychology is a plus;
- Experience with the Adobe Suite (e.g., Adobe XD) and other wireframing/prototyping software;
- Good English proficiency, both written and oral;
- Capability to accept feedback and process it;
- Experience in team leading is a plus;
- Attention to details;
- Collaborative and creative spirit;
- Passion for video games is a plus.
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging project
- Relocation program for new hires
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation in various industry conferences and events
- Medical Insurance package
- Sensibly flexible working hours
- Friendly team and a family-like environment
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs; English courses; corporate parties and team buildings; referral program and many other pleasant bonuses!