We are looking for a Vue.js Web developer interested in building server-side generated sites and performant single-page applications (SPA). You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications and sites, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
As a fast-growing venture builder company, we offer the experience of working on a variety of different products, technologies, and challenges that must be met and managed. This means having an appetite for continuous learning and improving your skills and knowledge. It is important that you have an analytical mindset and can perform well under pressure, as will be the case from time to time.
Job Title: Vue.js/Nuxt.js Web Developer
Reports to: VP of Engineering
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Implement features from templates provided by design and business teams
- Split design and business requirements into reusable components
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs. Eye for details
- Diagnose and fix bugs. Identify performance bottlenecks
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
Required experience and skills:
- Work experience in Vue.js 2+ and Nuxt.js 2+
- Work experience with using APIs
- High level of programming / algorithmic solving skills
- Professional and responsible approach to work
- Expertise and independence in approaching assigned tasks
- Creativity in solving "hard" problems but the active willingness for following the standards
- Motivation for experimenting and exploring the new technologies which will meet production expectations
- Ambitions for personal growth within the company environment
- Honesty, fairness, and especially teamplay
Bonus points for candidates:
- Experience with Buefy/Bulma
- Experience with Docker and Axios
- Experience with Git and working with multiple people on the same project
- Familiarity with Software development tools (Jira) and Agile development
- Salary adequate to skills, position and responsibilities.
- Full employment contract.
- Dynamical and pleasant working environment.
- Interesting and exciting projects.
- Investment into personal education in coordination with company needs.
- Send us your CV and motivational letter, links to public Git repos or live sites.
- Solve basic screening test.
- Meet the company and team behind the scenes.
- Tell us about yourself and expected conditions.
- Solve short project task.
- Board the ship.