Web Applications Developer who will be part of the creation of custom front-end web components and engaging web admins for both CCBill and PhoenixNAP. Security and performance of applications are key!
Our Web Applications Development Team translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Building front-end components for the CCBill e-commerce web platform and BMC client portal.
- Driving continual improvements by suggesting UI and front-end software architecture improvements and propose the use of new technologies, ensuring web development follows a responsive paradigm.
- Periodically review staging and production environments, as well as client-side performance, and proactively improve on it.
- Experienced with LESS/SASS or other CSS preprocessors
- Experienced with servers like Express.js, Tomcat, httpd etc.
- Familiar with Node.js and surrounding tooling
- Expert knowledge in developing high-volume / high-availability web applications
- Knowledge of reactive programming and redux/flux is desirable
- Team player with great communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.