Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of WordPress Frontend Developer (remote role based in Serbia)
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries? Would you like to be a part of the team developing web applications from scratch for up to 1 million users & more?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
You will be on a mission to develop and maintain a website to meet our customers and company’s needs. You will work closely with other developers, UI/UX team, SEO experts and content writers to ensure exceptional user experience by being responsible for implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their browser when using our web application.
In this role you will:
- Participate in the entire website lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional website UI/UX
- Troubleshoot and debug issues
- Perform tests to optimize web vitals performance
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Organize and maintain content
We are looking for someone who has / is:
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Frontend Developer
- Advanced knowledge of SASS/CSS
- Knowledge and exposure to WordPress inner working from perspective of hooks as well as content organization
- Experience in and enjoy developing with PHP
- Ability to translate visual designs into robust and responsive CSS code UI/UX and graphic design skills of any sort is a big plus
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands-on approach, quality, and productive thinking
- Experience in working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector
- Understanding of best SEO practices
- Experience in working with a Figma is a plus
- Experience as a content manages is a plus
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our WordPress Frontend Developer to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you but you do not meet all the requirements above, please feel free to apply still, while mentioning the reasons behind your application in your cover letter.
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
We review applications continuously, so please feel free to apply as soon as possible!