IGT is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employee in more than 100 countries.
IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our company in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
You would be working on a next-gen trading application for our flagship sports-betting software platform PlaySports. This application will be used by traders all over the world to adjust their sports betting portfolio and make it more attractive for customers bet on, carefully balancing between risk and gains based on the valuable insights gained from our system. High stakes are in place, so high quality is expected with focus on performance, reliability, and responsiveness.
What you’ll do
- Enhancing and maintaining our next-gen trading desktop application in Visual Studio (C# and WPF).
- Investigating, identifying, and resolving potential performance issues and bottlenecks.
- Participating in daily team briefings where onsite and remote team members come together to communicate issues, current progress, and project plans. You would also participate in discussions on the architecture, design, and future of the product.
- Collaborating with other teams such as QA, DevOps, Build.
- Knows the ins and outs of C# and is up to date with the new constructs (you would work with .NET 6).
- Familiarity with LINQ is very important as we’re using it extensively.
- Has hands-on experience with at least one XAML technology (WPF, UWP, Xamarin). For now, you would be working primarily with WPF so experience with WPF is a big plus.
- Knows how to write stable and performant async code and feels comfortable with parallel programming in general.
- Development experience with high-quality code that adheres to SOLID principles.
- Experience with Git as this is our primary version control system.
- Ideally, has an eye for detail and a good sense for UI/UX since this is a customer-facing app.
The way we work
We are in charge for development of line of business Backoffice applications for our flagship sports betting platform. We are working as part of a multi-national company, communicating with remote teams on a daily basis.
Our team is 10+ developers strong, multidisciplinary team consisting of seniors and intermediate colleagues. When communicating with remote colleagues we are using mostly MS Teams for Business and e-mail.
- Vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space
- Opportunity to learn and further improve your skills
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable environment
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
Our Recruitment Process
We aim to reply to all applicants. Interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The stages include:
- CV review
- Phone Interview with recruiter
- Technical interview for shortlisted candidates
- Candidates who successfully complete this step are eligible to pass to the final round
- Usually, the whole process lasts few weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!