Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we look for an experienced Cloud Operations Expert.
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
To start your talent journey with us, apply now as:
Cloud Operations Expert
The position holder will be responsible for management and coordination of various operational and technical activities conducted with SRT’s Cloud and Network Service providers. Activities include installation, configuration, monitoring, maintenance, continuous improvement, integration of various application platforms and systems within SRT’s Hybrid Cloud IT landscape. You will also be responsible for ensuring governance, smooth delivery and stable performance of SRT’s Cloud environment.
- Manage SRT hybrid cloud solutions i.e. the provisioning, integration, operation and maintenance of cloud application platforms and network services
- Plan and coordinate engineering and operational activities within IT department and with SRT’s external partners
- Evaluate requirements, designing of cloud solutions by creation of concise functional and technical specifications and process descriptions
- Manage the implementation of change requests with internal or external partners
- Support in operations with incident and problem management tasks in position’s area of expertise, planning and coordination of lifecycle management activities
- Monitor cloud and network infrastructure including assessing and reporting on their performance and SLAs
- Foster continuous service improvements by identification and realization of cost and resource optimizations as well as service delivery processes
- Manage external service providers in regards to service delivery, costs, and contracts
- Ensure compliance to IT Security and Enterprise architecture policies and guidelines
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- At least 5 years of hands-on CloudNetworkSystem administration or equivalent experience
- Proven expertise in Cloud, System and Network solution architecture and design is mandatory i.e. relevant training certificates are desirable
- SAP Basis Knowledge and experiences are of advantage
- Experience in management of Outsourcing partners and Cloud infrastructure is mandatory
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and knowledge transfer skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Basic project management skills and experiences are of advantage
- English language proficiency – B2
- German language proficiency is a plus
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics is one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe. Ref: ESOOB/7593