Are you currently working as a Data Engineer, and have experience working in Finance or Investment? Or interested in progressing into a career to be one?
Do you love mathematical formulas, and are ready to take on your next challenging role?
You’ll need to be familiar with adding performance measures to the Analytics solution, e.g. Sharpe Ratio, Alpha, Beta etc…, and improving the performance of current calculations and T-SQL code.
You’ll need to have experience of creating reports in Power BI based on Tabular model or Analytical data.
Founded in 2003 and currently going through a period of growth. Elysys is a global technology specialist in the Wealth, portfolio and Asset management space, and are the company that pioneered the use of ERP applications in the financial services sector with a vision to bring the most innovative, comprehensive and cost-effective value proposition to the global financial services industry.
You’ll be working to develop better ways for our clients to evaluate their investment/s by adding more performance measures to the Analytics Solution.
Reporting directly to the CIO, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate your knowledge and experience in the following areas:
· SQL Server Development
· SSAS Tabular model & DAX
· Visual Studio / Source Control (Azure DevOps)
· Power BI
· Finance or Investment industry background
Good to have:
· Dynamics 365 Business Central
· Knowledge of Azure Data Factory and Python
Skills and Education:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience as a SQL Stack Developer
· An enthusiasm to support our people and our clients with innovative data solutions
· A love for data and a passion for exceeding expectations
· A well organised and proactive approach to projects & tasks
· An appetite to develop your skillset, embrace new technology to help drive the Analytics Solutions