Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Voice Research team. This is an exciting time to join our company and a chance to be part of an established and successful product development team.
Work with the latest voice biometric and speech technologies to:
- Develop and test machine learning algorithms for use in voice authentication solutions including speaker identification, anti-spoofing and speech recognition.
- Set up tests and protocols to configure and evaluate current state-of-the-art speech processing systems.
- Utilize and extend existing company’s common code and libraries.
- Understand, implement, and extend the latest algorithms from the scientific speech community.
- Create solutions to detect voice presentation attacks & prevent fraud.
- Quickly prototype proof-of-concept solutions and port them to product.
- Apply and grow your expertise in AI, machine learning, and audio signal processing.
Ideal Candidate will have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a Maths related field, or equivalen (PhD or Masters degree is a bonus)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong desire to continuously learn and grow
- Good verbal and written English
- Desire to learn new skills in voice research and development.
- Experience in developing & training complex state-of-the-art algorithms.
- Machine learning and signal processing background.
- Proficiency in Python (application code & notebooks).
- Experience with Deep Neural Network frameworks such as Pytorch or Tensorflow.
- Working knowledge of speech libraries & toolkits, such as SpeechBrain and Kaldi, is an advantage.
- Experience with C++ and deploying machine learning models in a C environment is a bonus.
- Experience with Deep Neural Network systems optimization including knowledge distillation, and working knowledge of latest C++ Machine Learning libraries is a bonus.
Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes, we are flexible with requirements. At Daon, we know that ability comes in different shapes. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn. Please consider applying if your experience is close to what we are looking for, as we believe that diversity is a fundamental strength.
Flexible work environment
- Hybrid approach – work from home or office
- Modern new office in the city center in Belgrade
- Working hub in the center of Novi Sad
Health & Wellness
- Full-covered medical insurance for you and your family
- Fitpass Card
- Company-sponsored life insurance
Learning & Development
- Support in personal & professional skills development through internal and external education
- Organized Sport&Social Club and company events
- Supportive and friendly people
- International working environment
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 45-minute introductory call with HR Business Partner
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the team
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team
Come join the team that is changing the way biometrics and identity authentication operate globally!