The Technical Delivery Manager / Director will lead VRIZEs customer promises from the front. S/he will provide delivery & technology leadership to our customers business & technology problems and lead the engineering team to deliver world-class solutions.
- Oversee design/development activities, and is the escalation point for all client engagements
- Engage executive stakeholders, line of business partners, and technology project team to facilitate decision making, identify risks, and examine potential impact
- Establish, drive, and deliver on committed objectives to client within accepted timelines.
- Establish project delivery charter within the organization
- Act as subject matter expert on technology to drive coding standards and guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and projects and hold project managers accountable for the deliverables.
- Be a servant leader to the team and help mature the organization
- Involve in all talent related matters and ability to take decisions quickly and decisively.
- Be a thought leader in your area of expertise
- 15+ years of progressive IT leadership experience in the areas of
- Digital Engineering (Java or .Net, Microservices)
- Data Warehouse
- Data Science
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Experience working with North America or European clients is a plus
- Experience working on RFPs and with presales team desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have digital background with cloud experience.