Our mission is to make continued professional development in rehabilitation sciences accessible by providing internationally recognized programs.
We train and educate prosthetic and orthotic professionals who are active in production of assistive devices. Our work has a direct and immediate effect on the quality of services offered to people with disabilities.
Our approach is to train trainers, empowering those who provide services to people with disabilities to provide better and more services, but also in a fairly short period of time to take over the training activities and independently continue training other professionals in the region, including newcomers to the profession. Up to date, we have trained and qualified participants from more than 20 countries on four continents.
We developed a specific blended learning methodology wich combines online teaching with onsite practical training, to provide standardized and internationally accredited training programs. Our programs enable P&O clinicians to learn, develop and acquire internationally recognized professional accreditation.
Design, development and management of eLearning resources (interactive eLearning modules, interactive quizes, …), in colaboration with content creators.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creates/Revises e-learning using using various authoring tools (e.g., Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline/360, Elucidat)
- Maintains e-learning content using various authoring tools (e.g., Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline/360, Elucidat)
- Works with project team to design and develop SCORM compliant e-learning courses
- Upload and configure e-learning content into learning management system
- Creates multimedia products using a variety of software programs, primarily in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe Captivate, …
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360, Lectora or any other authoring SW
- Video editing
- Excellent Oral and Written English
Nice to have
- Graphic Design
- Instructional Design
- LMS (Moodle, …)
- Preferable at least 2 years
What we offer
- Work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization