- In March 2022, Trace One acquired Selerant and its subsidiary Beolink. Since the acquisition, Beolink Doo Belgrade acts as a development hub for both companies, Trace One and Selerant.
- Our combined company has strengthened its global position in the PLM market for consumer-packaged goods (CPG) by reaching more geographies and integrating further solutions and assets to better serve our customers worldwide.
- Together, Trace One and Selerant offer the global leading end-to-end PLM and compliance solutions that transform the CPG industry. With more than 30 years of experience in new product development, packaging and formulation management, we supply a single, collaborative platform for process manufacturers and retailers—from raw ingredient suppliers and boutique brands to global CPG giants and blue-chip retailers.
- We help businesses connect, comply, and create remarkable products that empower consumers and shape the world. Our extending global community of 6,000+ brand owners spans more than 170 countries and produces over $500Bn in revenue each year.
- Some of our global references are Carrefour, Mark & Spencer, El Corte Inglès, Auchan, Ahold, Sainsbury, McCormick, Mars Wrigley, Nestle.
- The technologies used include Google cloud, Microsoft .Net, .Net core, React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQl Server, Raven DB and Rabbit-MQ.
Come Join Selerant/Trace One Family
We are on a path to innovation, creating an end to end cloud-based solution, based ona platform that will transform the way people manage products. We invite you to come and be part of our transformation as we transition our current offering into a world class platform that we will be architecting and building together.
In Selerant/Traceone we embrace agile principles and values with autonomous empowered teams, rapid release cycles and a continuous improvement mindset.
Welcome and be part of a vibrant, competent, and dynamic multicultural team and begin an exciting career journey with the Selerant/Traceone team.
Major areas of responsibilities:
- Participates in developing and maintaining the functionalities of the company products
- Understands new product requirements and translate them into design
- Tends to obtain and maintain deep understanding of company’s suite components in order to contribute to technical decisions including roadmap
- Contributes to customer satisfaction and improved cooperation with company Support team
- Employs Agile Development practices
- Knowledge of with Visual Studio .NET framework: C#, ASP.NET Web forms and MVC – preferably
- Knowledge of HTML, Multi Browser support, XML and Web services
- Knowledge SQL language
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical, functional and management staff
- University degree (or few exams left) in computer science (or equivalent)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Great Life/Work balance – because with us life always comes first
- Hybrid work model – feel free to work 4 days a week from your happy place and once a week come join us and practice your table tennis skills in breaks between work
- Yes, you’ve read it right! We have a game room with table tennis and latest gaming consoles
- If you want to check your physical fitness before engaging in some serious table tennis activities, you have private health insurance at your disposal
- We understand that being a morning person is not the universal trait, so we offer flexible start of the day
- In case you want to keep that promise you gave to yourself about starting working out from next Monday, we offer you FitPass card
- Our offices are in Novi Beograd close to the river where you could unwind after working hours
- Yearly team building weekend getaways in our lovely Serbia
- We can promise great learning opportunities in our young but experienced team
If you don’t meet all the stated requirements don’t worry. We would still love to hear from you, if you are passionate about programming and eager to learn.
We look forward to receiving your application.