IP Network Engineer
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Serbia is a provider of fixed and mobile infrastructure services to telco operators, internet service providers and other companies in the Serbian and regional market and was founded in 2020 after undergoing a legal separation from Telenor Serbia.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts.
Join CETIN and be part of this team!
- Build, operate and maintain availability of IP Network and related services
- Support transport network planning team
- Deliver timely and efficiently resource and service provisioning tasks
- Execute and coordinate preventive network maintenance tasks in domain of IP network
- Execute corrective maintenance activities in IP network
- Participate in planning and controlling of troubleshooting and performance reporting processes
- Track vendor performance, measure and follow SLAs
- Introduce latest developments, apply automation
- Educate less experienced colleagues
- Work on continuous improvement of IP network quality
- Participate in performance monitoring of IP network
- Coordinate and lead internal projects
- Support NOC team; participate in on-call service
- University degree in telecommunications or computer engineering
- Theoretical understanding of main techniques that are used in IP/MPLS network
- Hands-on experience in operating IP/MPLS network technologies
- SDN expertise is a plus
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to initiate and drive improvement and change
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private pension and health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- In-house training and development programs
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working possibility
Please submit your CV and a Cover letter in English language.