We are on a lookout for a Java Developer.
QCerris is looking for a software engineer to join our team and help us grow surrounded by good projects and great, inspiring energy.
We are hard-core technologists who dedicated our careers to the digital transformation of traditional industries. In some cases, we’ve done the disruption bit, but our main goal is to be the trusted adviser and technology partner on our customers’ long-haul journeys.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient, clean code
- Ensure designs comply with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Attend daily team meetings
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of work experience in Java development
- Good problem solving and algorithm devising skills
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (e.g. Hibernate)
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol and REST API
- Experience with Git
- Experience in teamwork
- Fluent in speaking English
A big plus:
- Java 8
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Profound insight of Java internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing scalable and resilient enterprise applications using Spring Boot or a similar enterprise framework
- Software Development experience in a public cloud environment (for example, AWS or GCP)
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced, team-oriented CI/CD culture (relevant tools: Jenkins, Gradle/Maven)
- Monitoring tools, such as Kibana, Grafana, New Relic, Data Dog
As Part Of Our Team You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- You can work remotely
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued