About the team…
At VizLore Group, we are eager to put our knowledge and experience to good use and solve practical problems that most businesses face today. The solutions we provide enable our customers to stay agile in the competitive marketplace and integrate AI, IoT and Blockchain services in a cost-effective manner.
VizLoreLabs Foundation is looking for a research engineer with a background in Computer Sciences and Electronics, ambitious and interested to work with cutting-edge technologies like IoT, blockchain, distributed systems, AI/ML and cybersecurity.
VizLore Labs Foundation works on internal R&D projects including development of innovative IoT services, blockchain-based solutions for various domains (energy, IoT, agrifood and fintech) and AI/ML solutions for digital twin, physical cyber security and food safety.
VizLore Labs Foundation actively participates in collaborative projects funded by the European Commission and other sources. Currently we have three active projects:
- InterConnect – VizLore Labs focuses on development of semantic interoperability framework for IoT and energy services.
- DEDICAT 6G – VizLore Labs leads activities related to trust management procedures, AI-based threat management and leads use case on smart warehousing.
- FT-Chain – this is a bilateral research project with Freie University of Berlin where the goal is to build testbed and system solutions for assessing food quality and safety risks in complex food supply chains relying on IoT, blockchain and AI methods.
VizLore Labs Foundation is an active member of AIOTI WGs on energy, DLTs, testbeds, supply chains, agriculture and smart buildings.
If you can handle these responsibilities…
- Research in the domains of IoT, application of distributed ledger technologies, Cloud and Edge computing, AI/ML for digital twins and data analysis, cybersecurity and trust management challenges.
- Specification and development of prototypes using available resources from VizLore IoT platform, ChainRider blockchain as a service and other available solutions.
- Documentation and reporting and management of software development specifications in line with research project needs.
- Cooperation with other researchers through meetings, brainstormings and workshops.
- Work on standardization and dissemination of results. Presenting at scientific conferences. Writing and publishing scientific papers.
And if you have these qualifications…
- PhD in Engineering (Computer Sciences, Telecommunication, Electronics or similar) or MSc and relevant technical research and development experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of IoT networks and distributed systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of distributed ledger technologies.
- Experience in working in collaborative projects under FP7, H2020 or similar programs.
- Good programming skills with either Python, Java, C++.
- Experience in writing scientific and technical documentation and publications.
- Familiarity with AI/ML, cybersecurity methods, cloud and edge computing and concepts of digital twins.
- Familiarity with Linux system administration.
We will offer you…
- Competitive salary.
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead.
- Multinational team and global development opportunities (EU and USA)
- Opportunity to work on innovative R&D projects funded within the EU H2020 program.
- Opportunity to work on innovative internal products in domains of IoT, Blockchain, AI and ML.
- Tools for self-development and continued learning.
- Flexibility to work from home (two days a week).