We are looking for QA Engineer responsible for ensuring overall quality of the products. Your job will be to design and implement tests, and also to debugg and define corrective actions. Primary focus is on automation testing and you’ll collaborate on a daily basis with developers as part of development team. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving and creating quality products is essential.
What will you do?
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of developers, DevOps, UX/UI designers, product owners and operators.
What skills do you need?
- At least 5 years of experience as QA Engineer;
- Proven work experience in software development, with coding and programming skills;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience with test management tools (such as TestRail);
- Comfortable with Agile Lifecycle Management stacks such as Jira, Jenkins, Git;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools based on Java programming language (i.e. Selenium);
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary package;
- Private health insurance;
- Hybrid workplace;
- Great coworkers;
- Skilled senior developers who will help you to achieve your very best;
- Interesting projects;
- Working with globally recognized brands.