What We Do:
Florence Healthcare, Inc. (florencehc.com) software reduces the time it takes to deliver medical cures to those who need them. Our industry-leading software is used to streamline clinical trials at over 10,000 research sites, sponsors, and CROs across 44 countries.
Florence was recognized as the 8th Best Small Workplace to Work in Atlanta in 2022 by the Atlanta Journal Constitution and also received the “New Ideas Award.” We were also honored as the Biggest Impact Company, a Top 10 Innovative Company in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia in 2021 and No. 31 on the Fortune list of Best Small Workplaces 2021.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
As one of our QA Engineers, you grab ownership of project quality, grow, and work collaboratively with your colleagues. You define test strategies, design test plans, coach your team on quality assurance practices while offering a creative and analytical approach.
- Mainly focus on API and integration testing
- Design and write Test Cases for manual testing
- Maintain Test Cases to be up to current specifications
- Run Regression Suites each release
- Experience with Jira, Xray
- Experience with Postman (Newman)
An Ideal Candidate is/has:
- At least 3 years in manual software testing
- Experience working in agile environments
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, detail-oriented
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with MongoDB
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary + fun remote activities, the PC setup of your choice and office space(remote currently due to COVID) in the heart of Atlanta, as well as medical and dental insurance.
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies
- Enjoy. Our office is in Belgrade and we offer a hybrid work environment
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.