Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Wine Friday
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 700 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Release Manager who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
A hands-on experience in IT Service Management with a focus on Release Management, Service Level Management, Measurement and Reporting, System Catalogue Management and Continuous Improvement, collaboration with Change Enablement. Responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of internal IT services.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for leading continuous delivery and improvements of internal IT services to business stakeholders.
- Responsible for Release Management and collaboration with Change management for internal IT services.
- Responsible for SLA management, Measurement and Reporting.
- Responsible for System Catalogue Management.
What are we looking for?
- University degree in Computer Science and/or Telecommunications or relevant experience in the IT and/or Telco industry
- A hands-on experience in one or more IT Service Management frameworks
- Experience in SLA measurement and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong influential and stakeholder management skills
- Strong drive and focus on results and delivery
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
We look forward to hearing from you.