Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 112,000 employees and annual revenue of c. € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the Next 20 Paris Stock index.
- Analyze current business needs of Sales and Distribution/Material management/Production Planning/Plant Maintenance processes with a focus on continuously identifying areas for improvement.
- Work with Sales/Procurement/Inventory/Production/Maintenance departments to design business processes.
- Assist in planning and scoping, blueprinting and realization of Sales and Distribution/Material management/Production Planning/Plant Maintenance processes implementation.
- Designing blueprint documents and design development specifications.
- Create test scripts and training material and perform testing for all system enhancements and projects.
- Support to customers in daily work in productive system.
- Foster productive working relationships with related business partners.
- University degree.
- Proven track record of at least 3 years of solid experience in Sales and Distribution/Material management/Production Planning/Plant Maintenance area.
- Experience with any of the following SAP modules SD/MM/PP/PM, at least 2 years. Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA is a plus.
- SAP certificate for any of the following SAP modules SD/MM/PP/PM and/or full cycle implementation projects is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in both Serbian and English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- High analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
What we offer
- Motivating remuneration package and benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing.
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people.
- Dynamic business environment.
- Stimulating place to work and grow.
If you're interested in this position, do not wait! Send us your resume and join The Firm of Future!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.