We are looking for a Scrum Master who will work on a large, long-term, and very interesting project focusing on technology, data and digital music for a large organization from the EU.
As Scrum Master you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific IT projects.
- You will help teams, consisting of software, QA and Operations engineers, solution architects and data analysts to work well together
- You will track and report progress: tasks completed, bug opened/closed, etc.
- You will oversee scrum process and coach the teams on how to use scrum and Agile practices and methodology
- You will facilitate and maintain consistent and beneficial methodologies within a software development team by conducting daily standups, sprint retrospective, sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint review ceremonies, scrum of scrums meetings, etc.
- You will use Jira to support teams and the process
- Ensure good communication channels between multiple teams
- Leadership skills which inspire and encourage action, activity and work
- Excellent knowledge of full software delivery lifecycle (design, development, testing, delivery, operations)
- Proven commercial experience as a Scrum Master (5 years)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrum Master Qualification
- Ability to understand the concepts of cloud computing, microservices, API integration, etc.
- Fluency in English for both written and verbal communication
- Basic knowledge of German language beneficial
- Bonuses for project work and overall success of the company
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Opportunities for learning and progression
- Equipped kitchen for those who want to work in the office- coffee, tea, and other beverages.
- Pleasant offices in the pedestrian zone next to Knez Mihailova for those who want to work in the company
- Private health insurance