we are looking for a software engineer
Novi Sad / Zrenjanin / Niš
Want to make a smart career choice and work with a company that knows how to value their team? If so, find out more about our open position for a software engineer. We would love to have you on our team!
Who can apply:
Candidates with formal education in IT. We will give an advantage to candidates with bachelor or master degree in IT.
What you'll bring:
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of at least one OOP language (C#, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby…)
- Willingness to learn and work in different programming languages and technologies
- Relational databases and knowledge of SQL.
- Open-mindedness and soft skills are a big plus.
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies).
- Expanding knowledge and therefore improving your existing mastery of technologies.
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organisational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal development.
- Involvement in challenging and dynamic working environment.
- Full team's support by helping you join the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Full team's support by helping you sharpen your technical skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English and join the Vega IT team.
"It is our dream to make a happy and successful business,
allowing us to use its success and power to make the world a better place."
vega it, a place where learning continues