We have partnered with software development company that develops own product.
Due to their expansion we are searching for Software Engineer in Test to join their team.
In this role, you will implement automated testing in a continuous integration environment by working closely with developers, architects, subject matter experts and DevOps to ensure high test coverage and quality.
- Use a BDD framework to implement test/user scenarios.
- Design, code and maintain automated scripts, functions/function libraries, database verification, and behavior and data-driven tests
- Troubleshoot environmental set-up issues related to automation
- Drive and contribute to the improvement of testing methods, processes and deliverables
- Design and develop reusable, automated tests in accordance with coding best practices
- Document, track, and report on product defects
- Keep current with quality testing, trends, techniques, tools and processes
- Participate in design reviews to ensure both functional and non-functional attributes are built in.
- Participate in automation and manual test plan reviews and code reviews
- Document automation solutions so they are easily understood and maintainable
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a highly multi-tasked environment
- Must be self-motivated and results driven, with attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or closely related field) with 2+ years of experience in test automation and quality assurance.
- 2+ years of experience using industry automation testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver, WATIR, SoapUI, CodedUI, Test Complete, QTP or Cucumber.
- 2 + years of experience with object-oriented programming language such as C#, Ruby or Java.
- Experience with SQL and Data bases such as MS SQL.
- Experience with API Testing using REST/SOAP protocols.
- Experience with full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices.
- Experience in testing web solutions across multiple platforms and browser
- Experience working in a SaaS environment preferred