At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform to realize the promise of precision medicine. Our team and products enable scientists to analyze petabyte-scale molecular and health data faster and more efficiently than ever to identify new therapeutic targets, improve diagnostics and accelerate understanding of the basic underpinnings of health and disease. Seven Bridges products and offerings provide the usability and scalability expected of consumer products while respecting the inherent complexity of bleeding edge analytic approaches. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most effective analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, UK, Serbia and Turkey, with 300+ employees and rapidly growing!
Work location: Belgrade, Serbia
As the Manager of Technical Customer Support, Seven Bridges is seeking an individual who has experience working with Clients supporting a technical, cloud-based platform and who can effectively interact with internal Product and Engineering teams to ensure customer escalations are handled in an optimal and timely fashion. The Technical Support Manager will lead, manage, and maintain all activities related to customer troubleshooting and support including leading and motivating a team of technical support specialists to ensure they are providing the best customer service possible while handling queries and complaints from both, internal and external customers. This role works across leadership and stakeholders to ensure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner while providing excellent coaching and mentoring to the Technical Support team.
Some of the problems our team is solving:
- Oversees day to day activities of Technical Support team and Support personnel by assisting in the execution of their duties, ensuring constant sharpening of their skills and ensuring exceptional customer service is provided.
- Planning and organizing team work schedules, ensuring adequate resource allocation supporting a 24×7 work environment.
- Develops strong communication channels with other product departments, engineering and business in order to provide a high quality customer service experience.
- Creates, documents and ensures implementation and adherence to Support related processes, procedures and policies. Actively seeks continuous improvement.
- Serves as the primary escalation point for external/internal customers regarding issues, coordinating across all internal teams to ensure issue resolution is completed in a timely manner.
- Manage complex customer issues, coordinating appropriate technical personnel, defining work plans, deadlines and driving customer communications until the customer has confirmed issue resolution.
- Ensure depth and breadth of technical skills are maintained across the team to support customer demand.
- Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly statistical reports.
- Manage workloads through a ticketing system while adhering to established processes.
- Mentor tech support associates for growth, development and overall customer experience.
- Collaborate with internal departments on escalated issues and communicate effectively with clients in a timely manner meeting all SLA commitments.
- Provides on-call escalation support if/as needed.
Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Customer Support in a technical environment.
- Minimum 3 years working in a Customer Support Management capacity.
- Experience working within a company with global operations.
- Experience managing people across multiple sites.
- Experience in use of Customer Support ticketing systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Engineering, Computer Science or Process Management (or similar degree).
- Masters Degree in Business Administration desirable (not required).
- Certification(s) in a Customer Support discipline is desirable.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (English), as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of cloud and platform technology with an ability to give instructions to a technical and/or non-technical audience.
- Highly proficient in the use of the Jira Customer Support system (or like system).
- Highly proficient in complex spreadsheets, pivot tables.
- Proficient in G Suite applications a plus.
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together.
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.