ABOUT OUR PARTNER
collaboration Factory AG is a trend-setting software company. Our partner’s main product, cplace, is a powerful collaboration and project management platform that is characterized by maximum flexibility, versatility, and customizability. In collaboration with a top-class community of experts, collaboration Factory supports companies in all industries in planning and managing complex projects and processes and in driving forward their digital transformation. Our customers include all major German car manufacturers as well as well-known market leaders from the automotive, aerospace, and pharmaceutical industries, and many more. These customers use cplace to manage business-critical processes in the areas of project management, product planning, strategic portfolio planning, and risk management. Large enterprise customers use cplace to enable the efficient collaboration of tens of thousands of knowledge workers.
The core product of collaboration Factory is cplace, a software platform for project-based collaboration across the entire value chain. Thanks to the rapid application development capabilities in cplace, users can effortlessly adapt the software to company-specific requirements again and again. With out-of-the-box apps, Solution Templates, and its modular architecture, cplace provides sophisticated networked information in real time and its appearance can be visualized according to the needs of different user groups. cplace attracts more and more users aiming to incorporate data from various sources (3rd party systems) into their collaborative planning routine. This trend drives the increasing demand for Enterprise Connectivity and the ability to look at data as a continuous “stream” – a fundamental change in enterprise interoperability.
We are looking for you to help us grow the cplace organization in a reliable, professional and structured way.
We are looking to recruit a Technical Product Owner – Enterprise Connectivity to support the product development of our Enterprise Connectivity Foundation and corresponding innovative interfaces to 3rd Party systems such as Jira, codebeamer, Microsoft 365, SAP and more. Your role as PO will be in the intersection between business and implementation, where ownership is critical and requires desire to find a compromise between different interest groups.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You analyze business requirements based on our overall product strategy and business objectives.
- You are responsible for the conceptual decomposition of business requirements into product-generic and project-specific parts.
- You understand the customer problems, create smart solution scenarios, write high-quality user stories and resent them to the developers.
- You are responsible for the product backlog and its prioritization.
- You review feature development and bug fixes regarding acceptance criteria, completion and quality.
- You are the main contact for internal and external stakeholders regarding product features, their functionality and usage scenarios.
- You are in intensive exchange with development and product management.
- Working in interdisciplinary teams
WHAT WE EXPECT?
- University degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification
- Proven experience as a technical product owner, with relevant technical skills to support product development
- Developing experience is not required but considered a big plus
- A fundamental understanding of communication between independent systems is mandatory, i.e., principles such as loose coupling of distributed systems, asynchrony, idempotency and more.
- Strong analytical skills and an innate ability to break big outcomes down into shippable increments
- A deep understanding of the value of steady investments into best-practices in development and maintenance of high-quality software products
- A curiosity and obsession for the experience of our customers and partners using our solutions
- Ability to prioritize among opportunities, balancing the immediate needs of product team’s vs investment in the platform, while clearly communicating the rationale behind your decisions
- Ability to paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams and other stakeholders
- Ability to inspire and influence without authority at all levels of the organization. You’ll make sure we’re all on the same page.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Mix of serious projects and great working atmosphere, well recognized on market
- Dynamic international work environment
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Proper financial compensation
- Private medical care
- Personal and professional development – internal Tech talks and soft skills trainings
WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are working with teams around the world and take pride on variety of projects we handle and technology we use.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow is inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Bakson encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.
HOW TO APPLY?
We aim for our hiring process to be as collaborative and realistic as possible, so it’ll be focused on writing and reviewing code – both written by you and by others. We want you to feel like you’d be comfortable working with us, and we also want to feel the same way, so you’ll meet quite a few of the team, and interact with them in as close to a life-like way as possible. This is a two-way street – we’re keen for you to like us as much as the other way around.
If you’d like get started, you can apply by sending a CV.