We are looking for:
Technical Project Leader
to join an existing and expanding team with large international customers.
We offer qualified services, training, and computer systems in health, environment and safety when handling chemical products. Our goal is to optimise current processes in a digital way and therefore we are looking for a person who likes new challenges.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading IT and consulting company with operations in Sweden, England, Germany, Serbia, and Denmark with customers all over the world. Perhaps you are working as a developer or in technical support and you want to move your career to the next level.
Today we have more than 500.000 products and Safety Data Sheets in our database, from 33000 suppliers in 50+ languages. All the data is being handled manually through the internal systems and tools. We seek for solutions and options to improve the processes in terms of digitalization such as automatic data entry, searching and collecting the needed documents on the web and updating our current database.
There are a very few companies in the world providing similar services, which means that we have to lead by creating unique solutions.
As a technical project leader, you will define project objectives, resource requirements, scope, roles and responsibilities. Develop and manage project schedule, processes and work plan. Actively contribute to the optimization process using your technical skills and knowledge.
- Experience in working with scripting and automation process
- Independent person with entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- You are a passionate and energetic team player who thrives to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- A degree in computer science or business would be an advantage
- Experience in working as a developer or a technical support specialist would be an advantage
- Ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You will work in a fast-growing international company with the opportunity to develop in your role.
- A friendly team focused on continuous improvements.
- Great working atmosphere
- Hybrid work model
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Welcome to submit your application including CV and cover letter written in English electronically.
- We will contact only those candidates with proper qualifications.
- Closing date: We will recruit as soon as a suitable person is found
This vacancy is not open to agencies. Thank you.