When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
About the role
Here at Testronic, we help to improve the quality of text within games. An LQA Technician is a person in charge of making sure that the best possible gaming experience is delivered to a player through noticing any issues with the translation of the game. If you have a keen eye for detail, are comfortable working in your own language, and want to make an impact in the gaming industry – you should definitely apply.
What you would do
- Make sure that the game is free from any spelling, or grammatical errors
- Assess cultural appropriateness of the game
- Confirm that the text, images, and audio correspond with each other
- Review the tone and style of the text
- Ensure that translation is accurate and free from any terminology inconsistencies
- Make sure that text is not cut or misplace
What we want from you
Perfect knowledge of Spanish language (C1/C2 level) and a good understanding of English, as well as basic technical skills. It would be awesome if you already have some previous experience in LQA, translation, and proofreading, but it is not a must – we can teach you (almost) everything from scratch. If you are a gamer (all types of games count!) – then you are a perfect match.
What we can offer you is:
- An open and friendly atmosphere
- An informal and casual environment
- Casual dress code
- Multicultural and passionate teammates – think of any country in the world and you will be able to find its representatives @Testronic
- Team buildings
- Private health insurance
- Office in the city center
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?