Who We Are:
Brid.TV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. Our online video platform which is completely self-funded is created and developed by leading experts in the video industry. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Europe and Prebid.org, and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
- Development of the Brid.TV WordPress Plugin.
- Working and optimizing the WP plugin in terms of back-end structure and data serving efficiency as it pertains to the performance of the front-end.
- Working on highly scalable data systems.
- Working on improving the usability of the platform and optimizations in the customer-facing areas of the platform.
- Participating in the full software development life cycle: design, documentation, bug fixing, code reviewing, deployment while working on both front- and back-end sides of the app.
- Creating, updating, and testing WordPress plugin features.
- Troubleshooting and solving WordPress problems.
- At least one year of professional web development experience.
- A good understanding and knowledge of the LAMP environment.
- Strong knowledge of PHP OOP principles.
- Worked with CSS3, HTML5, and any HTML framework.
- Good knowledge and understanding of WordPress principles.
- W3C coding practices.
- Good understanding of REST API and OAuth.
Why Join Brid.TV
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week).
- Salary package that follows your growth and frequent salary reviews.
- Office-based work.
- Paid parking.
- Private health insurance for the whole family (spouse and children).
- Referral bonus for a successful new hire.
- Working with a highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- Other perks: fresh juices every day, gifts for children and newborns, and more.
Brid.TV is a home to over 30 talented employees! We’re dedicated to creating a workplace where employees are encouraged to be independent and motivated to do their best work. We achieve that by providing a stress-free work environment, clear expectations, flexibility, freedom to question things, shorter working hours, and building a team of loving and supportive colleagues. Join the company that values your time, creativity, and drive.