we are looking for an Automation Qa with Experience
Novi Sad / Zrenjanin / Podgorica (Montenegro)
Want to make a smart career choice and work with a company that knows how to value their team? If so, find out more about our open position for a software engineer. We would love to have you on our team!
Who can apply:
Candidates with two or more years of experience working as a QA automation engineer.
What you'll bring:
- Analytical mindset
- Good understanding of what test cases and test scenarios are
- Experience with at least one of the testing frameworks such as Cypress/Selenium/Robot Framework/Protractor or similar
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA/Trello/Wrike or similar
- Experience with test case management tools such as TestRail/TestLink/Kualitee or similar
- Experience with different aspects of testing – API testing, cross-browser, mobile, UX/UI, regression, functional, performance, etc.
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Willingness to learn and work in different problem domains
- Desire to understand and get deeply involved in a problem domain
- Dedication to creating high-quality products
- Strong knowledge of the English language
- Experience with Appium is a plus
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines and using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins is a big plus
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects
- Expanding knowledge and therefore improving your existing mastery of technologies
- Getting to know teams from different countries and meeting different organisational cultures will provide you with a chance for personal development
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment
- Full team's support by helping you join the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Full team's support by helping you sharpen your technical skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English and join the Vega IT team.
"It is our dream to make a happy and successful business,
allowing us to use its success and power to make the world a better place."
vega it, a place where learning continues