We are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer who would like to become a part of our growing team.
We are Computer Rock, an international software company with headquarters based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting, developing and maintaining cloud-based infrastructures. You will also be responsible for providing technical and architectural guidance to our team.
The Cloud Engineer is expected to be well versed in working with the most common cloud providers, should have experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools and know the current development and deployment approaches for cloud based applications.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Technical expertise in managing multiple projects simultaneously across multiple platforms (eg: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience in designing and building web application environments on AWS, including services such as Fargate, EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar, in a cloud environment.
- Experience with development and deployment pipelines and tools including Git, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Linux system administration.
- Proficiency in developing scripts and scripting languages.
- Confidence in spoken and written English.
It would be a bonus to have:
- A computer science background.
- Experience with high performance / high availability web applications and Varnish.
- Experience with Apache Hadoop, Apache Kafka or similar technologies.
- Experience of working in teams.
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We place you amongst experts in the industry
- We have a 10 years-long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing, and operating digital products and helping clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine, and IoT.
- We make you feel happy at work
- We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
- All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage a mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At a team level, various educational presentations are organized to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We provide you with numerous benefits
- Remote and/or office work, flexible working hours, and up to 27 days of vacation per year. Our employees have private health insurance, access to the Pluralsight learning platform, foreign language learning course, FitPass membership, private pension fund, and house cleaning service.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, by the river Sava, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process into just a single interview. It contains both HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our job offer.
How to apply?
Send your application, including the CV electronically.
Please be sure to include links to your relevant work references, including apps, websites, open-source projects, demo projects, GitHub and similar profile pages.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.