Optima Apps is delivering high quality IT products and services, which help our clients grow their businesses and improve their efficiency.
Our main services are software engineering, consulting, software and system architecture, DB engineering and system administration.
Currently we are expanding the Data Team and we are seeking a talented, highly motivated Data Warehouse Engineer with experience in design, development and with emphasis on analytical and forward thinking.
Our technological platform is constantly evolving as we apply new and emerging technologies to our expanding business. The nature of our business demands high levels of agility, which in turn requires our team to be technically superior. The candidate we hire for this position will be working from our office in Belgrade or remotely.
- Extensive SQL knowledge and experience (All variations and breeds of SQL)
- Data warehousing experience
- ETL pipelines design
- Reporting & BI skills
- Excellent analytic, communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid documentation skills
- A high level of self-motivation and capable of working on own initiative
- Ability to identify and solve hidden problems
- Excellent knowledge and experience in performance tuning
- Experience in logical and physical data modelling
- Proficiency in relational and non-relational databases with proper usage classifications
- Fluency in English, written and verbal
Considered as a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Python, Java and R experience is an advantage, as is working on Linux/Unix platform
- Scripting and automation experience
- Experience in the full project lifecycle
- Experience as DBA is considered as a plus
- Fintech industry experience
- Knowledge of German language
What we offer
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect.
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic, but relaxed working atmosphere
- Working on long-term projects
- Job security – we are looking for people who want to stay with us for a long period of time
- Flexible model of work – remote, from office or hybrid
- 23 days of annual leave plus vacation days loyalty program
- Private health insurance
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Team buildings and other fun activities
- Referral bonus
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, snacks and fruits available every day
We appreciate every sent application, however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.