As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Services (EIS) team is structured in 4 teams, consisting of Project Managers and 3 other teams, counting a total of 27 people. We are providing services for the majority of the TX Group companies. Our team members are spread from Lausanne, Bern, Zürich and Belgrade, with international backgrounds but we focus on making sure to create opportunities for face-to-face meetings and team events. We have an agile way of working and embrace DevOps principles.
As we keep on expanding, we are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer, and would like to welcome you on board with us very soon.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the usage and consumption of public and private cloud resources
- Work with the data management team on our storage technology
- Active technology watch and evaluation of compelling solutions. Suggest and implement new technologies to anticipate current and future needs
- React to security and WAF events and manage external DNS zones and redirects
- Do proactive vulnerability monitoring and plan the remediation
- Engage with internal stakeholders to promote our solution & technologies
- Design, deploy and maintain solutions to support Corporate Security in detecting and fixing vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with other teams to solve incidents/problems by providing expertise on the technology under your responsibility
- Work as a project member and help transform legacy solutions into modern sustainable solutions (transition legacy application to either VMware, AWS or GCP)
We are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s Degree or Master in computer related discipline
- Strong focus on automation & scripting. Good understanding of APIs and their usage. Keen to use Infrastructure as code
- Strong interest in information security
- Knowledge and interest in public cloud computing technologies, especially AWS
- Proactive, autonomous, structured and flexible person with a strong team spirit
- Fluent in English, German/French is a plus
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary – TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance