Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach.
We know the inspection and industrial services solutions. We know how to analyze and manage data to insightful effect. And we know what makes our customers projects run smoother.
The oil and gas sector has its part to play in this “energy transition” phase. Giving businesses the competitive edge, relies on the ability to extend the life of assets, further optimizing resources and ensuring greater predictability of operational outcomes.
Especially in the key areas of transportation, storage and process installations.
We utilize insightful techniques with innovative inspections and industrial technologies to ensure our customers have the best solutions for accurate and reliable data at their disposal, enabling them to reduce project time, risk and cost.
We make it our business to optimize the workable space of your assets, delivering maximum performance, maximum protection and maximum predictability.
The Intero Technology Center is responsible for:
- Development of new Non-destructive inspection technologies;
- Design and engineering of high-tech inspection systems, including procedure qualification and training;
- Development and maintenance of the software applications that run our inspection robots;
- Life-cycle management and production of equipment, support to Intero operational units.
To support the growth of our Technology Center in the Serbian office, we are looking for an ambitious Front-End developer. You will work in multi-disciplinary team where information, ideas and solutions are shared and integrated into technical systems.
You are an ambitious and cunning front-end software developer (with several years of experience), who can strengthen a mixed team of starting and experienced developers. From a technical perspective, you enjoy working in the front-end software application layers. You are motivated by the fact that you are directly in contact with the end-users of your development efforts. Their feedback triggers you to improve software products when necessary.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Various development activities in the front-end (both in the middleware and data layer)
- Design and documenting of the (to be) generated implementations
- Design, implement and execution of unit-tests to verify compliancy of the generated implementations to the requirements and architecture
We demand the following education and experience:
- Medior level programming experience in GUI development of technically oriented applications, must have
- Finished software-oriented education, Bachelor level minimum; must have
- English language (upper intermediate or fluent); must have
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- NodeJS, React, Angular and Electron (CEF); must have
- JS libraries for technical charts and 3D visualization; must have
- REST interface and OpenAPI interfaces; must have
- version control systems (SVN, GIT or equivalent); must have
- Jenkins and/or CI/CD; nice to have
- MySQL; nice to have
- C++; nice to have
- Competitive compensation package,
- Trainings in the Netherlands, HQ in Tricht,
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home for part of the month (Hybrid)
- Opportunity to work on software projects from start to finish as part of a great team
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.