What We Do:
Florence Healthcare, Inc. (florencehc.com) software reduces the time it takes to deliver medical cures to those who need them. Our industry-leading software is used to streamline clinical trials at over 10,000 research sites, sponsors, and CROs across 44 countries.
Florence was recognized as the 8th Best Small Workplace to Work in Atlanta in 2022 by the Atlanta Journal Constitution and also received the “New Ideas Award.” We were also honored as the Biggest Impact Company, a Top 10 Innovative Company in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia in 2021 and No. 31 on the Fortune list of Best Small Workplaces 2021.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
We seek talented Front-End developers to build the future for clinical trials by contributing new products in the eBinder™ platform.
- Write automated tests via TDD to foster effective, reusable, and flexible code
- Implement front-end security and data protection
- Write RESTful API specs for back-end devs to build
- Do code reviews for front-end and back-end devs
- Contribute to the learning environment by teaching more junior devs
- Assist in hiring as the team grows
- Develop build steps to increase dev velocity
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
- Experience creating UI mock-ups Expertise in AngularJS, including directives, factories, and testing
- Proficient in HTML, SCSS, and Bootstrap 3
- Proficient with Git and GitHub/BitBucket
- Proficient with preprocessors and build tools (Sass, Webpack)
- Comfortable with ES6/2015
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Major Plus Proficient with JWT user authentication
- Strong understanding of UX best practices Strong understanding of UI design principles
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Microservices and/or Service-Oriented Architecture
- Familiarity with OWASP security principles
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB), specifically performance, modularization, and maintainability
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary + fun remote activities, the PC setup of your choice and office space(remote currently due to COVID) in the heart of Atlanta, as well as medical and dental insurance.
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies
- Enjoy. Our office is in Belgrade and we offer a hybrid work environment
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.